Monday, September 2, 2013

First Day Jitters

Tonight, I was sitting in the basement making sure everything was ready for our first day of school tomorrow, and I was hit with this immense sense of nervousness.  My stomach knotted up and I thought to myself, "What in the world am I doing?!" 

Thankfully, that question was answered with this small voice in my heart that said, "If God has lead you to it, he will lead you through it."  Immediately, the knot in my stomach started to subside. And while I am still nervous about the task we have undertaken it is good to know that God is here to lead our family through our homeschool adventure.  And while I'm sure that every day isn't going to be sunshine and roses, I am sure that He will guide us through. 

There will be learning and growing on this adventure, and not just by the kids.  I honestly think that part of the reason God called us to homeschooling is because he wants Cory and I to learn something about ourselves and parenting.  So, let the adventure begin...TOMORROW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment